Note: Quick help is mainly for freshman. Because of the frequent updates of game, the latest announcements are always prevailing if there is inconsistency between Quick help and actual data.
Card library is a place where cards are created. Here to view their card data, battle management, as well as purchase, sale, smelting, decomposition, liking and other operations.
The card in the game is not only a weapon for battles but a prop for mining.
Battle Cards Management
In library, the ON and OFF states on the right of the card can be switched over and automatically saved after closing.
The number of battle cards is 15.
FP(Fight Power)：Comprehensive of card gaming ability.
MP(Mana Power)：Card mining ability.
AP Consumption: It affect whether the card can be used in this round, usually the higher the AP consumption, the greater the effect of the card.
Target: Target object of card, such as our side, enemy side, single, whole, front row, back row, etc.
Element Attributes: Attributes can be restrained against each other. There are None, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Shine, Dark, etc.
Damage: Card cause damage.
Treatment: Card cause treatment.
Shield: The card can add shield to the role. Each point of shield can offset 1 point of damage. The shield value can only stay for 2 rounds.
Card Name: At present, it is fixed. It will be open in the future.
Image: Card material, currently provided by the system.
Background color: The background color of the card.
All dimensions have a corresponding Fighting Points (FP). The cards that alchemists can produce are limited by the FP. The FP is obtained mainly through story modules and no upper limits.
In the process of making cards, you need to fill in the specified resources, or you can apply for the help of players to fill in.
Sharing of Card CAKE
At everyday midnight, the CAKE income on the previous day is settled. The mechanism is as follows:
The daily CAKE output of card is constant according to the total amount of each element, which is 4000 cakes per element, shared by whole town.
The calculation formula is: the sum of a card's MP of this element of PlayerA / the sum of a card's MP of this element of whole town
Sharing will be check through the daily mail.
In CAKE town, the total MP of PlayerA's Shine Element role is 1000, and the total MP of the town's Shine Element role is 50000. Finally, PlayerA shares 1000 / 50000 * 4000 CAKE = 80
Ash Power bonus：
Initial Ash Power is 1000 which can be filled at the lower left corner.
Sharing will deduct certain Ash Power.
Each town will share 300 Ash Power per day based on each element, and 2 Ash Power for each player.
Ash Power cost of one player on that day = Card MP of this element of player on that day / total Card MP of this element of town on that day in integer.
The more CAKE you get, the more Ash Power you consume. When Ash Power is less than 0, the CAKE is obtained according to the percentage of the CAKE deduction and deducted.
In Cake Town, PlayerA has 1000 MP of Fire Element card, and 500000 MP of all fire Fire Element card in Cake & Nature Town. Finally, PlayerA needs to consume Ash Power = 1000/50000 * 300 + 2 = 8
Ash charge is limited to 20,000 points.
Impact of Ash Power on CAKE output:
0-0, 0% of CAKE production
1-2000, 100% of CAKE production
2001-MAX, 150% of CAKE production
You can get ashes through role resolving, role synthesis, card resolving, card melting, sponsor card, sponsor workshop, etc.
Card smelting is the only way to break through the upper limit of card fighting power.
In card smelting, two cards with FP more than 3000 can be smelted.
The card FP after smelting= the card with original high FP + the card with original low FP* 0.1 all attributes are randomly raised by FP value * additional 15% floating.
The improvement is 10-15%.
The cards MP will be added after melting.
Card smelting requires a certain amount of resources:
CAKE consumption = (MP of card 1 + MP of card 2) * 1.
Mana Consumption = (MP of card 1 + MP of card 2) * 10.
Each element card needs to consume one element mineral, consumption= (MP of card 1 + MP of card 2) * 2.
Give an example:
Card C, the consumption of CAKE is 3000, Fire element attributes, MP = 1000; Card D, the consumption of CAKE is 3000, Wind element attributes, MP = 2000; CAKE consumption is 1000 + 2000 = 3000, Mana consumption is (1000 + 2000) * 10 = 30000; Fire element consumption is (1000 + 2000) * 2 = 6000; Wind element consumption is (1000 + 2000) * 2 = 6000.
After smelting, all resource values of the card are added up, that is, CAKE value is 6000 (after decomposition, CAKE value, 6000 * 50% = 3000, can be obtained).
The CAKE consumed by smelting will flow 100% into the income of small town construction.
Random range of attribute dimension is limited between two cards, and FP will only increase.
Examples: Two cards with Whole Damage will only melt out the cards with Whole Damage.
According to MP calculation of the target, every 10 MP can be converted into 1 Ash in
Example: card A and card B are smelted, the final result is card C, card C's MP is 7999, after smelting, can obtain 800 Ash.
Incentive Pool of Card Melting：
Now there will be a random melting standard of this pool in card melting.
When the player melts out the designated card, he will get 50% of the CAKE in the whole pool at one time. The system will automatically refresh a new smelting standard.
The smelting standard is generated randomly according to a certain range of FP.
As long as all attribute dimensions and effect values are identical with the standard card, they will be considered as successful bid.
All participants in this round can be divided into CAKE according to the weight.
Each time a player melts a card, the number of cakes needed to be melted deducts the cost of card production and the total royalties, then 50% of the results flow into the pool. The formula is as follows:
(The total CAKE - royalty required for this smelting (45%) * card production cost (2500)* 50%, less than 0 is 0
The rest goes into town construction and is included in the experience of alchemists.
The pool will enter their respective bills and have a 2-day cooling down time, expressed as the X-turn smelting bonus, and you can check the details of the card.
For example: In the first round, the player melt 50 cards. In the fiftieth round, the player A successfully trigger the card with standard (all effects are the same). At this time, the total number of cakes in pool is 300000. Player A get 150000 of them. The remaining 75000 cards will be shared according to the times of melting, and the remaining will enter the second round.
Note: Card smelting is mainly used to improve the upper limit of FP, while incentive pool is only used to encourage promotion and feedback.
In card details to resolve card. In CAKE Town, card resolving will return 25% of the CAKE required to make the card (0% in other towns, corresponding data will be calculated to the experience)
According to resolving of MP, every 20MP can be converted into 1 Ash in integer.
Example: a card with 999MP, when resolves, gets 999/20 = 49.95 Ash and integer is 50.
Note: most system cards is 0MP, so CAKE cannot be created.
In card details to sell cards to other players.
Set the selling price and click then wait for others to buy. When cards are put on the shelves, a 3% price tax will be deducted as the town construction income.
Cards have no time limits and can be removed from shelves at any time.
In Market, select the conditions in the categoryand click buy.
Players can like cards in Market.
Like takes 10points Energy.
Each card for each player can only be liked once, you can not like your own card.
Liking earns 2 CAKE for both sides (like is allowed if the level is not reached, but there is no profit for both sides).
When liking reaches 50, the card will no longer generate income.
Sealing power and card melting：
It is available only in Cake Town.
When the card is melted, the melting effect can be improved by sealing a certain amount of element essence.
Each melting process can be sealed with 1 essence, get 50% probability of the Critical effect, so the melted card in low FP can be increased to 25%.
Each seal of 1 essence can increase the critical rate by 10%, and sealing enough essence can achieve a 100% increase of FP.
When the increase probability reaches 100%, there is an additional 25% chance to trigger a bigger Critical, which increases the melted cards in low FP to 50%.
Regardless of whether create Critical, every essence will return to the mail and cool down for 7 days.
Give an example:
Originally, card A had a FP of 4000, card B had a FP of 3000, and after melting AB card, card C had a FP of 4000 + 3000 * 10% = 4300. The attributes dimension was random between A&B. After all attributes were randomized, the effect (damage value, healing value, shield value) was deduced according to the remaining FP.
Now, the FP of card A is 4000, that of is 3000, and after the melting of AB card, card C is 4000 + 3000* (10% - 15%) = 4300 - 4450, and the random rules of attributes remain unchanged.
Seal the 1 essence for melting: the FP of card A is 4000, and the FP of card B is 3000. After the melting AB card, card C is 4300~4450, and there is 50% probability to obtain: 4000 + 3000 * 25% = 4750, and the random rules of attributes remain unchanged.
Seal the full essence for smelting: the FP of card A is 4000, and the FP of card B is 3000. After the melting AB card, there is 100% probability to obtain: 4000 + 3000 * 25% = 4750, and 25% probability to obtained: 4000 + 3000 * 50% = 5500 and the random rules of attributes remain unchanged.